Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Carmelized with honey. A little cinnamon and Cayenne for a wonderful rich flavor. Got this from our local HEB grocer.
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed 1 in. pcs
- 1 lb granny smith apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup chopped yellow sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a roasting pan with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and season to taste with salt. Spread mixture in pan and roast for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.