Spicy Sweet Roasted Sweet Potatoes
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place all ingredients in a ziploc bag & toss to coat.
- Spread sweet potato cubes around on a broiler pan or cookie sheet.
- Roast at 400 degrees F for 40 - 45 min, or until lightly browned & tender when pierced with a fork.
- Stir pieces around a bit to turn them, after first 20 minutes roasting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A tasty side for Christmas-- and definitely better than casseroles that load the sweet potatoe with butter, sugar, marshmallows. Mine did turn out a little mushy-- but that's my fault. I have issues with knowing when the sweet potatoe is done and often overcook to the mushy point. Thanks for a nice recipe!