Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe off of a package of sweet potato fries. The flavour was quite good, however, my younger kids found the spice a bit hot. After dipping them into Ranch dressing they loved them!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, stir together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, chili powder, brown mustard, and black pepper.
- Add potatos and stir until evenly coated.
- Arrange fries in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Then turn fries over, and continue to bake for 10 minutes, until crispy and browned.
- Season with salt and serve.
Very different sweet potato fries. I have made them with cayenne before, but never with such a varied bunch of ingredients. We liked them!! I haven't found the secret to crispy sweet potato fries, but these were good. The brown mustard certainly added to the flavor.
I can't understand why this recipe doesn't have a better rating. It's fantastic!!! Much better than the so-called "Most Popular" ones. Definite must try. The only complaint is that it is hard to measure Sweet Potato fries in cups, the recipe should mention it in grams (or any unit of weight). I used around 850 grams for that amount of "sauce".