Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe off of a package of sweet potato fries. The flavour was quite good, however, my younger kids found the spice a bit hot. After dipping them into Ranch dressing they loved them!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In large bowl, stir together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, chili powder, brown mustard, and black pepper.
- Add potatos and stir until evenly coated.
- Arrange fries in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Then turn fries over, and continue to bake for 10 minutes, until crispy and browned.
- Season with salt and serve.