1/3 Photos of Roasted Squash, Parsnips & Carrots
After a trip to the farmers' market this fall I was looking for a simple way to enjoy some of the season's best vegetables. This combination fit the bill. The sugar in the rice wine vinegar really helps with the carmelization of the dish and adds a pleasing tang to this side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Peel and cut carrots, squash and parsnips into fingers 1/4 inch square and about 2 inches long.
- 3Toss vegetables together and place in a small roasting pan or gratin dish.
- 4Sprinkle with Splenda or sugar and vinegar.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes, then stir the vegetables.
- 6Bake an additional 15 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Squash, Parsnips & Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar