Recipe by LindseyCockrell
Delicious, and as a bonus it's fast, easy, & healthy. Great with heavier foods like steak or a great accompaniment to any meal.
Top Review by Spammers
I love sesame oil and I love fresh asparagus even more! What a delicious combination. I also had a small summer squash lying around which I sliced and added towards the end of cooking. Perfect!! I suppose many veggies would work just as well and grilling them is even more flavorful. YUM!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse asparagus and pat dry.
- Place on jelly roll pan or a pan with sides.
- Drizzle sesame oil onto asparagus, tossing to coat, then sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Roast for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the asparagus. I like the ends to be a little crispy.