Andrew Collins's Note:
Simple Quick and Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oven rack to lowest position and preheat oven to 450 °F.
- 2Wash red potatoes and pat dry.
- 3Cut in half and place in large bowl.
- 4Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- 5Add the rest of ingredients except thyme and toss again.
- 6Place cut side down on baking pan. (Something with tall enough sides so olive oil wont leak out).
- 7Cook for 25 to 30 minutes,depending on your oven. Potatoes should be golden brown and tender when removing them to a serving dish.
- 8Sprinkle thyme on top for added flavor and color.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.3
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 249.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: