Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple Quick and Delicious!
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sea salt or 3⁄4 teaspoon salt, of your choice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Place oven rack to lowest position and preheat oven to 450 °F.
- Wash red potatoes and pat dry.
- Cut in half and place in large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Add the rest of ingredients except thyme and toss again.
- Place cut side down on baking pan. (Something with tall enough sides so olive oil wont leak out).
- Cook for 25 to 30 minutes,depending on your oven. Potatoes should be golden brown and tender when removing them to a serving dish.
- Sprinkle thyme on top for added flavor and color.