- 2 red peppers, roasted, peeled and chopped (you may used hot or sweet)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 12 wonton wrappers
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- cooking spray (such as PAM)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a cookie sheet with the cooking spray.
- Lay out the won ton wrappers and place a piece of the red pepper on each. Top the red pepper with a dab of cream cheese.
- Fold wrapper corner to corner and the fold corners up.
- Place on cookie sheet and sprinkle with garlic and onion powder. Spray with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400F for about 10 to 12 minutes or until brown and slightly crunchy.