Recipe by SharonB
A great dish to get your family introduced to sweet potatoes. This came from the American diabetes Association.
Top Review by Debbb
This is a really good potato recipe! They roast up nice & crisp with a slight glaze from the vinegar. I thought the sweet potatoes were perfect but the others needed some sea salt or something else to bring out the flavour. I thought I had cubed my potatoes quite small but still needed to cook for a full hour.
- 1 russet potato, cubed
- 1 large red potatoes, cubed
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth