Recipe by alijen
I love salmon, and when I found this recipe on msn health I just had to try it. Its really good, although I modified a little bit from the original to suit my tastes.
Top Review by chef_d'oeuvre
This was excellent! I used a bit more pecans (probably about 1/4 cup) and I really liked it. I also used yellow mustard instead of Dijon. Can't wait to use this recipe again. Thanks!
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets (about)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 3 teaspoons chopped pecans
- lemon wedge
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place skin side down on baking sheet.
- Combine mustard and honey, brush on top of salmon.
- Mix topping of breadcrumbs, nuts, and parsley and sprinkle over salmon.
- Bake at 400 degrees 10-15 minutes or until flaky.
- Serve with wedges of fresh lemon.