1/2 Photos of Roasted Moroccan Spiced Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
i found this recipe online somewhere and i tried it and it was awesome!! really easy and really good. if you like spiced and flavorful food, this is a great recipe to try. a note to the cook: i always put the chicken in a pan with the juices and put it directly in oven. you might have to cook it a few minutes longer, but it always comes out delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Pat chicken dry and rub with flattened garlic cloves; place garlic in cavity. Squeeze lemon into small bowl; place lemon in cavity.
- 3Brush chicken with half of juice.
- 4Mix spices and salt and rub over and inside chicken.
- 5Tie legs together. Heat oil in large ovenproof skillet.
- 6Add chicken, breast side up. Add remaining lemon juice to skillet. Baste
- 7chicken withpan juices. Transfer to oven, and bake until juices run clear.
- 8Baste occasionally. Roast about 1 hour -- .
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Moroccan Spiced Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1310.4
- Calories from Fat 917
- Total Fat 101.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 374.3 mg
- Sodium 933.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 88.8 g