Directions See How It's Made
- Use an 8 inch round cake pan and spray it with pam.
- Thinly slice the potatoes and layer them in single layers.
- Top each layer with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion flakes and dots of margarine.
- Cover the pan with foil and place on the grill, cooking 20 to 30 minutes on a medium setting.
- You want the potatoes to get crispy on the bottom without getting burned.
- (You may have to experiment a little.) These are great with any kind of meat you prepare on the grill!