Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a treat all year round...and a healthy one at that!(UPDATE) Since one of the reviewers had a problem removing stems, I have added how to do so in the directions.*
- Break grapes into clusters of 5 or 6 grapes. Arrange on baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. (I love the pepper).
- Roast at 450F for ~ 15 minutes until skins are slightly crisp but grapes are still soft inside. Check several times.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with the yogurt.
- I like them warm with the yogurt almost frozen. Makes a delish lunch.
- If you feel you want to serve them hot out of the oven, hold the thicker stem part of the cluster, using a fork placed between grape and stem and pull grape off.
My husband and I really enjoyed these but the kids wouldn't touch them. The skins didn't get crisp and the grapes were kind of mushy at the end, but still tasty. I would make this again.
Insanely good! I just had to try this because it seemed so strange a combo but IT WORKS! Loved it alot! Will make this again! Quick and healthy treat! Thanks so much for sharing!
This turned out surprisingly well. They tasted delicious and the salt and pepper really added to their flavor. I served them hot from the oven with vanilla ice cream instead of yogurt and it was great. My only change next time will be to DE-STEM them completely prior to roasting, as they are not easy to get off the stems with a spoon and it is quite messy once they are submerged in ice cream to try to pick them off by hand then, not to mention they are hot. All in all, it was a very good dessert that I will definately make again.