Recipe by Happy Harry #2
This is a treat all year round...and a healthy one at that!(UPDATE) Since one of the reviewers had a problem removing stems, I have added how to do so in the directions.*
Top Review by Zee
My husband and I really enjoyed these but the kids wouldn't touch them. The skins didn't get crisp and the grapes were kind of mushy at the end, but still tasty. I would make this again.
- 1 lb purple seedless grapes, washed and dried
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, finely ground, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Break grapes into clusters of 5 or 6 grapes. Arrange on baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. (I love the pepper).
- Roast at 450F for ~ 15 minutes until skins are slightly crisp but grapes are still soft inside. Check several times.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with the yogurt.
- I like them warm with the yogurt almost frozen. Makes a delish lunch.
- If you feel you want to serve them hot out of the oven, hold the thicker stem part of the cluster, using a fork placed between grape and stem and pull grape off.