1/3 Photos of Roasted Grapes With Yogurt
Happy Harry #2's Note:
This is a treat all year round...and a healthy one at that!(UPDATE) Since one of the reviewers had a problem removing stems, I have added how to do so in the directions.*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break grapes into clusters of 5 or 6 grapes. Arrange on baking sheet and drizzle with oil.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper if desired. (I love the pepper).
- 3Roast at 450F for ~ 15 minutes until skins are slightly crisp but grapes are still soft inside. Check several times.
- 4Serve warm or at room temperature with the yogurt.
- 5I like them warm with the yogurt almost frozen. Makes a delish lunch.
- 7If you feel you want to serve them hot out of the oven, hold the thicker stem part of the cluster, using a fork placed between grape and stem and pull grape off.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Grapes With Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 22.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g