Recipe by litldarlin
I ran across this recipe for Salmon in the Tribune. My boyfriend and I both love Salmon, so I made this for us last week. It is a wonderful dish.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, peeled & minced
- 3 -4 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in 9" square or other small baking dish; set aside.
- Mix together garlic, ginger and soy; pour mixture over salmon.
- Bake until just cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, parsley and green onion.