Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I ran across this recipe for Salmon in the Tribune. My boyfriend and I both love Salmon, so I made this for us last week. It is a wonderful dish.
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, peeled & minced
- 3 -4 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon green onion, minced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place salmon in 9" square or other small baking dish; set aside.
- Mix together garlic, ginger and soy; pour mixture over salmon.
- Bake until just cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt, parsley and green onion.
*Reviewed for Zaar World Tour 3* We love salmon anyway it's cooked. This had a distinct asian flavour to it. Very nice and such an easy recipe. Thanks for posting
This was good, we thought it needed to be a little juicier = more sauce. I might try it again and add pineapple juice to the pan. I skipped the greens on top - the ginger / soy/ garlic has a very defined flavor and I think the onion would have been distracting. I think this could be very good used as a marinade for grilled salmon.