Honey Ginger Salmon
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray before starting the grill.
- In bowl combine the juice, soy sauce, honey, onion, ginger and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Reserve 1/3 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining marinade into large bag or dish; add salmon and turn to coat.
- Seal bag or cover dish and regrigerate 30 minutes, turning 2-3 times.
- Heat grill to medium-hot heat.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill.
- Grill, covered 5 minutes.
- Baste with reserved marniade.
- Grill 8-10 minutes longer until done to your taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this recipe twice in 2 weeks. Both times in the oven at 350 F for about 15 minutes until the fish is ready. First time I used the orange juice but second time I didn't have orange juice and used apple juice. Both time were great. DH likes this recipe so much. The taste is really good. Thanks Cindi :) Made for PAC Fall 2012
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Missouri born and bred. Raised in a family of awesome cooks and bakers! I love to cook, bake breads, pies. Nothing makes me happier than to hear someone moan or sigh with delight while eating something I've made.