- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon bread machine quick-acting active dry yeast
- 8 roasted garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 roasted garlic cloves, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients except for garlic for bread in machine according to your machines directions.
- Set for dough cycle. Add garlic at the beep at the end of cycle.
- Lightly oil a pizza pan or cookie sheet. When cycle is done remove and punch dough down on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out to about a 10-11 inch circle cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise 20 minutes.
- Remove wrap then with your fingertips poke whole throughout dough not going through.
- Drizzle with oil and the remaining toppings. Cover and let rise for 15 minutes more.
- Meanwhile preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove plastic and bake for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack and enjoy!