Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Try something new with tonight's green breans. This is a very easy side dish and a nice change from the traditional. Top with a sprinkle of breadcrumbs if desired! Also, I double the spices when cooking for my husband.
- 1 lb fresh trimmed green beans
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a shallow casserole or gratin dish, or a jelly roll pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, at 450F until beans are tender and lightly browned.
OMG!! These were wonderful! I'm in love with them...I want more!! I used young green beans and roasted them for about 20 minutes. This is a keeper...thanks so much for posting! :)
A wonderful change from steamed/sauteed string beans. Thank you.
All good, e-x-c-e-p-t...just not enough! Will make again.