Recipe by Rita~
The ultimate, fluffy, creamy, good, comfort food! The RSC #14 ingredients used are potatoes, thyme, roasted garlic, paprika, cream cheese.
- 3 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 bulb roasted garlic, squeezed out of skins and mashed with fork
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- fresh cracked pepper, couple good turns
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes till tender about 20 minutes. Drain into colander.
- Rice or mash potatoes and place back in pot.
- Warm milk, butter add cream cheese in a pot over low heat to a simmer. Stir into the potatoes adding the remaining ingredients folding in well.
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with additional kosher salt and paprika.