1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic-Herb New Potatoes
Sue Lau's Note:
Tender and savory with garlic. A fine accompaniment to roasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil; add potatoes and garlic and bring back to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes; drain well.
- 4Arrange the potatoes and garlic on a baking pan and toss with the olive oil (have the potatoes cut side down so they brown nicely).
- 5Sprinkle with the thyme, salt, and pepper.
- 6Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- 7Place on a serving platter or dish and garnish with parsley,.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic-Herb New Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.1
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 400.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g