- 2 1⁄2 lbs small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 -12 cloves garlic, peeled (or more, if you love garlic)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Fill a large pot with salted water and bring to a boil; add potatoes and garlic and bring back to a boil.
- Reduce heat and cook for 10 minutes; drain well.
- Arrange the potatoes and garlic on a baking pan and toss with the olive oil (have the potatoes cut side down so they brown nicely).
- Sprinkle with the thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place in the preheated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Place on a serving platter or dish and garnish with parsley,.