1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic Crostini
1 hr 10 mins
Love Roasted Garlic! From the Surreal Gourmet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim tip off garlic head to expose cloves; place head on piece of foil.
- 2Drizzle oil over top; wrap in foil.
- 3Bake in 400°F oven until cloves are softened and caramelized, about 1 hour.
- 4Meanwhile, toast baguette slices on baking sheet in 400°F oven until golden, about 8 minutes.
- 5Spread pine nuts on small baking sheet; toast alongside baguette slices until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 6To serve, arrange baguette slices, garlic, pine nuts, goat cheese and parsley on serving plate.
- 7Using small fork, remove 2 roasted cloves from garlic bulb; spread on baguette slice.
- 8Top with goat cheese round, pine nuts and parsley.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.3
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.3 mg
- Sodium 37.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: