Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This very simple salad is from Food & Wine. Very easy first course or light lunch.
Make and share this Roasted Fennel Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 fennel bulb, trimmed, core removed, sliced in half and then sliced into slender half moons, about 1/4 inch wide
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 lemon, cut into wedges
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss fennel with olive oil in a roasting pan. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for about 30 minutes, stirring midway, until fennel has caramelized nicely.
- Toss into a salad bowl and while still warm toss in goat cheese.
- Serve with lemon wedges.