Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yet another way to make plain old potatoes POP with flavor! Olive oil, garlic, and fresh dill give red potatoes new appeal. A great side dish for salmon or chicken...or anything else :-) Oh, and it's also really SIMPLE! Recipe is from Light and Tasty.
- 2 lbs small unpeeled red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 -3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Bake uncovered at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown, stirring every 10 minutes.
I was looking for a recipe for these! They are delicious and so easy! Thank you!