Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another wonderful way to get the veggies in. This is an easy side with a very pleasing taste. A seasonal side from Chatelaine.
- 1 head cauliflower, medium
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- Chop cauliflower into bite-size florets. Spray with olive oil and roast on baking sheet in 400F oven. Turn once and remove when starting to brown.
- Combine tahini, lemon juice, water, and garlic in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Add more water if necessary to reach drizzling consistency.
- Drizzle dressing over hot cauliflower and sprinkle with parsley (or chili flakes).