Recipe by Sharon123
Gremolata is a classic Italian seasoning mixture of parsley, lemon rind, and garlic. In this dish, it really enhances the fresh carrots. This doubles easily. Adapted from Country Living magazine.
- 1 lb peeled baby carrots (or mini carrots)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 2 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400*F. In a roasting pan, combine carrots, oil and butter. Roast carrots 30 minutes, stirring halfway through bakiing time.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine parsley, garlic, lemon rind, and salt. Toss carrots with parsley mixture and bake 5 minutes longer. Transfer carrots to a serving dish. Enjoy!