Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
How can this be anything but fantastic? Everyday Food, October 2006. This makes a wonderful side dish!
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Trim 1" from end of broccoli stalks. Cut off florets, and separate into large pieces. Use a vegetable peeler or pairing knife, peel the outer layer of stalks; thinly slice crosswise.
- Divide broccoli(both stalks and florets), garlic, oil and red-pepper flakes between 2 large rimmed baking sheets; season with salt.
- Roast until broccoli is crisp-tender and beginning to brown, 20-25 minutes, rotating sheets from top to bottom and tossing broccoli once halfway through.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle broccoli with lemon juice; toss to coat.
- Serve topped with Manchego.