1/2 Photos of Roasted Baby Potatoes With Herbs
1 hr 10 mins
I got this recipe off the Food Network from Giada De Laurentis. Excellent accompaniment to any meat dish, and so simple!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Put the potatoes into a large bowl.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk the herbs, garlic, and oil together until blended.
- 4Pour over the potatoes. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper, then toss to coat.
- 5Transfer the potatoes to a large heavy baking dish, spacing them evenly apart.
- 6Roast the potatoes until they are tender and golden, turning them occasionally with tongs for approx 1 hour.
- 7Transfer the roasted potatoes to a platter
- 8Optional: Drizzle with additional extra-virgin olive oil and herbes de Provence. Serve warm or hot.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Baby Potatoes With Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.0
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
herbes de provence