Recipe by Sharon123
A yummy and different way to cook your asparagus. From BHG magazine.
Top Review by Jammie Carter
Was so simple didn't need to drain or flip it over. Using the parchment paper it came off easy. I cooked it and did a few chores lol vacuumed my room then cleaned the ferrets litter box. I went into the kitchen to check on it a second time and it was still soft in the middle quiet a bit. But deiced better safe than sorry I got the tongs snatched them off and they finished cooking out of the oven and were perfect. Oven cooked bacon only for now on never once did I get popped by grease.
- 2 lbs fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped radish
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, snipped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 450*F. Place the asparagus in a 3 quart rectangular baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Roast uncovered, about 15-20 minutes or till crisp-tender(or done to your taste). Use tongs to lightly toss 2 times during cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine butter, radishes, chives, and lemon juice. Transfer asparagus to a warm serving platter. Serve with butter mixture.
- Makes 8 servings.