- 2 lbs fresh asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ounces shaved parmesan cheese or 2 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Meanwhile, snap off and discard woody bases from asparagus. If desired, scrape off scales.
- Place the asparagus in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil; toss gently to coat. Spread in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt and ground black pepper.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving platter; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.