I really like this. A very good flavor
- Ready In:
- 3 lbs asparagus
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- black pepper, to taste
- Break off tough ends of asparagus stalks.
- In small bowl beat the egg with the wine and set aside.
- In medium sized bowl; combine the bread crumbs, cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Dip asparagus first in flour, then egg, then into the bread crumbs.
- Saute in olive oil for 10 minutes or until tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation