Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Gourmet Magazine - October 2006
Make and share this Roasted Acorn Squash With Chile Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Halve squash lengthwise, then cut off and discard stem ends.
- Scoop out seeds.
- Cut squash lengthwise into wedges.
- Toss squash with salt, pepper, and 1 table spoon oil.
- Place on baking sheet lined with foil or parchment and roast until tender, 25-35 minutes.
- For the vinaigrette, mince the garlic and place in small bowl.
- Add lime juice, chile and cilantro.
- Mix in remaining olive oil.
- To serve, drizzle squash with vinaigrette.