Roast Pumpkin and Leek Risotto
- SPRAY pumpkin with olive oil spray and bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Heat butter in a pan and cook the sliced leek, bacon and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until bacon is browned.
- ADD rice and stir for 2 minutes or until coated in butter mixture.
- Stir in combined Vegemite and water. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
- REMOVE from heat and stir in pepper, parsley, and butter. Spoon into serving bowls and top with shredded Parmesan. Serve immediately.