Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Recipe Source Relish Mag
Make and share this Roast Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1 long fresh rosemary sprig
- 2 cups apple cider, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine salt and pepper; rub on roast. Make slits over entire surface of roast and insert rosemary leaves into slits.
- Place roast fat side up in a medium roasting pan. Pour in 1 1/2 cups apple cider. Cook 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours (about 30 minutes per pound), basting every 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Add 1/2 cup apple cider to pan; cook, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Serve pan drippings with roast.