Wraps are the altenative to sandwichs. The great thing about them is that you can assemble them 4-5 hours ahead and refrigerate wrapped airtight until you are ready to serve!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bottled white horseradish
- 1 (13 ounce) package spinach tortillas (4 large)
- 12 thin slices rare roast beef (about 12 oz.)
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- 1Mix onion and viengar in a small bowl and let it stand for about 15 minutes, then drain.
- 2Meanwhile combine sour cream, mayo and horseradish in a small bowl.
- 3For each wrap, spread with 1 1/2 Tbs sour cream mix.
- 4Place 3 slices roast beef in center, top with 1/4 of the onion and 2 slices cheese.
- 5Spread cheese with 1 1/2 Tbs sour cream mixture and top with 1 cup spinach.
- 6Roall up burrito style as directed on wrap package.
- 7Cut diagonally in half and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.5
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 327.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 17.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: