Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wraps are the altenative to sandwichs. The great thing about them is that you can assemble them 4-5 hours ahead and refrigerate wrapped airtight until you are ready to serve!
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bottled white horseradish
- 1 (13 ounce) package spinach tortillas (4 large)
- 12 thin slices rare roast beef (about 12 oz.)
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (5 ounce) bag baby spinach leaves
- Mix onion and viengar in a small bowl and let it stand for about 15 minutes, then drain.
- Meanwhile combine sour cream, mayo and horseradish in a small bowl.
- For each wrap, spread with 1 1/2 Tbs sour cream mix.
- Place 3 slices roast beef in center, top with 1/4 of the onion and 2 slices cheese.
- Spread cheese with 1 1/2 Tbs sour cream mixture and top with 1 cup spinach.
- Roall up burrito style as directed on wrap package.
- Cut diagonally in half and serve.
I made these for a family gathering last Christmas and forgot to review. I used leftover prime rib and added some seasoning salt and red bell pepper. I then cut in small pieces and served as an appetizer. They were good.