This dish is constantly changeable and makes a light dinner, It's put together with whatever you have on hand and want to use up. Keep in mind the salt content when combining any of your substitutes. Servings depend on whether a main or side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey mustard, to taste
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 -1 1/2 cup roast beef, shredded or cubed or leftover meat of your choice
- 1/2-3/4 cup leftover vegetables, sliced thin (any combination )
- 1/2-3/4 cup seasoned croutons, lightly crushed (or bread crumbs, potato chips, bagel chips, tortilla chips )
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients, mix well. Place mixture in a lightly buttered 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle seasoned croutons on top.
- 3Bake approx 20 minutes or until browned - ovens vary.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roast Beef, Swiss Cheese & Fettuccine Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 141.3 mg
- Sodium 177.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: