Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish is constantly changeable and makes a light dinner, It's put together with whatever you have on hand and want to use up. Keep in mind the salt content when combining any of your substitutes. Servings depend on whether a main or side dish.
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces swiss cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey mustard, to taste
- fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup roast beef, shredded or cubed or leftover meat of your choice
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup leftover vegetables, sliced thin (any combination )
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup seasoned croutons, lightly crushed (or bread crumbs, potato chips, bagel chips, tortilla chips )
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the first 8 ingredients, mix well. Place mixture in a lightly buttered 13 x 9 baking dish. Sprinkle seasoned croutons on top.
- Bake approx 20 minutes or until browned - ovens vary.