Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The lady whose house my DH was painting raises goats and makes this wonderful cheese. So she was kind enough to send some to me in exchange for some cherry tomatoes from our garden. I had never tried goat cheese before, but I loved it, so did DD. This is a sandwich which I made up to enjoy it. Note: Chevyer is a soft cheese and is crumbly in texture.
- 1 whole wheat sandwich wrap
- 2 ounces deli roast beef
- 1 ounce chevre cheese (basil and garlic flavored)
- 1 teaspoon light mayonnaise
- Spread mayo on tortilla, layer lettuce, tomato slices, roast beef and crumbles of chevre cheese in the middle of the top half of tortilla.
- Fold bottom half up and then fold over both sides tightly.
- Note: If you are like me and can't get your wraps to stay tight, wrap in a paper towel to help with fall apart messes.
OMG this is perfect, besides easy. I served this for lunch today to guests and everyone loved it! Thanks for sharing another winner, MsSally:) Made for the Every Day Is A Holiday tag.
This was a delicious combo of flavors. I used a very mild unflavored goats cheese and basil mustard with fresh roast beef from deli. Terrific lunch
Soooo simple and the flavors just seem to meld together so well... I used some leftover roast beef (from dinner earlier this week)plain goat cheese (that was all the store had today) vine fresh cherry tomatoes that I halved, just a touch of mayo and a flour tortilla (all I had in the pantry). The goat cheese really adds a little tanginess that goes really well with the beef... too easy and totally satisfying as a snack or light meal! Just wanted to add... BF came home and wanted one too, so he went out and bought sun dried tomato sandwich wraps... WOW...now that was good!