Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
An absolutely delicious rice dish found on the back of the Riviana Basmati Rice packet. I like to team this up with Spicy Diced Vegetables (Spicy Diced Vegetables)... yummy
- 2 1⁄2 cups basmati rice, washed and drained
- 3 (400 ml) coconut cream
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- mint sprig (to garnish)
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir until boiling.
- Cover and cook without stirring over a low heat for 20 minutes or until rice is cooked through.
- Gently stir through any remaining coconut cream around the edges.
- spoon the rice into a serving dish and garnish with mint.
- Serve immedeatly.