A wonderful chilled soup that everyone will love. If you are ever around Comfort, Texas make sure you visit The Riven Rock Ranch Resort They have wonderful food and you can stay there too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (17 ounce) containers Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half cream
- 3 large English cucumbers, peeled, seeded & coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup red onion, coarsely chopped
- 12 scallions, coarsely chopped
- salt (to taste)
- white pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 3 lemons, juice of
- fresh dill sprig (to garnish)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt, half & half, cucumbers, red onion, scallions, salt & pepper.
- 2Transfer mixture in batches to the bowl of a food processor fitted with steel blade.
- 3Process each batch until cucumbers are coarsely pureed.
- 4Repeat with each batch.
- 5Fold in chopped dill, cover & refrigerate until very cold, about 2 hours.
- 6Just before serving, stir in the lemon juice.
- 7Serve chilled, garnishing each bowl with a fresh sprig of the dill.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Riven Rock Ranch Chilled Organic Cucumber & Dill Soup. YUM!
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.5
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 13.4 mg
- Sodium 20.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: