Chef #606382's Note:
Various Ritzy Chicken recipes I've run across mixed together for my liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces fat free sour cream
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- dried parsley
- lemon pepper seasoning
- poultry seasoning
- 1/4 lb low-fat Ritz crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1Boil chicken breasts until just cooked through. Add mushrooms and broccoli to boiling water the last minute or so of cooking the chicken to cook through. Drain chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- 2Mix together soups, rice, sour cream and seasonings to taste.
- 3In separate bowl, melt margarine and mix it with the Ritz cracker crumbs.
- 4Place chicken mixture on the bottom of a greased 9x11 casserole dish. Spread rice mixture over the chicken mixture. Spread Ritz mixture evenly over the rice mixture.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ritzy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.4
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 500.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
low-fat Ritz crackers