Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Various Ritzy Chicken recipes I've run across mixed together for my liking.
Make and share this Ritzy Chicken & Rice Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup frozen broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 12 ounces fat free sour cream
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- dried parsley
- lemon pepper seasoning
- poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 lb low-fat Ritz crackers, crushed (2 sleeves)
- 1 cup margarine, melted
- Boil chicken breasts until just cooked through. Add mushrooms and broccoli to boiling water the last minute or so of cooking the chicken to cook through. Drain chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Mix together soups, rice, sour cream and seasonings to taste.
- In separate bowl, melt margarine and mix it with the Ritz cracker crumbs.
- Place chicken mixture on the bottom of a greased 9x11 casserole dish. Spread rice mixture over the chicken mixture. Spread Ritz mixture evenly over the rice mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.