- 4 whole chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Ritz cracker, crumbled for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan boil the chicken in water to cover until the chicken is tender.
- Remove the skin and bone, and cut into chunks.
- Place the chicken in a casserole dish.
- In a bowl combine the sour cream and soup.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 1 hour, until light brown and bubbly.