Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Drink Away!!(Very Carefully)!!!!
Make and share this Rita's Sangria - Sangrita! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 bunch grapes
- 1 sliced orange
- 1 sliced lemon
- 1 sliced lime
- 60 ounces dry red table wine
- 20 ounces orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups triple sec
- 1 cup grenadine
- 1 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup
- 2 cups chilled carbonated lemon-lime beverage or 2 cups seltzer water
- Mix together all of the ingredients except for the soda in a large container.
- Tightly seal and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Mix in the lemon lime soda and serve in chilled glasses.
- Drink Away!
Tasty drink for spring and summer! Prepared for ZWT5 Team Jammin Java Jivers.
I made a batch of this sangria to take to my family's for Memorial Day weekend. It was really nice and was enjoyed by all who had some. I followed all directions as posted except that I omitted the grapes and made a simple syrup (2 Tb of sugar and 2 Tb of water) instead of using corn syrup. I let sit for about 2 hours. Thanks, Rita! Made for ZWT5.