Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
This was inspired by a sweet potato casserole. Bananas are abundant in my yard. This is a nice change of pace.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the bake bananas (plantains) for about 25 minutes. Let them cool and peel.
- Mash the bananas (plantains) and add the eggs, ground cinnamon, coconut milk, ½ cup melted butter and sugar.
- Pour into a casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl mix all the topping ingredients, until well combined.
- Sprinkle over the banana (plantain) mixture and bake at 350°F for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.