1/2 Photos of Rigatoni With Ricotta Cheese
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is very good. If you can't find the Barilla Al Forne Sauce, any spaghetti sauce tastes just great. I always use extra cheese in my recipes. I'm a cheese-a-holic. You know--admitting it is the first step LOL. Enjoy the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Spray a 9x13-inch pan with Pam.
- 3Cook rigatoni as per directions on package; drain.
- 4Beat eggs in a small bowl.
- 5Stir in ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese and parsley.
- 6To assemble casserole:.
- 7Spread 2 cups pasta sauce to cover bottom of pan.
- 8Place 1/2 of the cooked rigatoni over sauce; top with 1/2 the ricotta mixture dropped by spoonfuls.
- 9Layer 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 2 cups pasta sauce, remaining rigatoni, and remaining ricotta mixture.
- 10Top with 1 cup mozzarella, remaining pasta sauce then the last 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- 11Cover with foil and bake 60-70 minutes until bubbly.
- 12Uncover and continue cooking for another 5 minutes until cheese melts.
- 13Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rigatoni With Ricotta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 848.6
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 227.2 mg
- Sodium 1825.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 24.2 g
- Protein 43.2 g