Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This take minutes to make, it needs a minimum of 1 hour to chill before serving.
- 1 pint whipping cream (unwhipped)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed chocolate milk (use Eagle brand)
- In a deep mixing bowl mix the sugar, vanilla and chocolate sweetened condensed milk.
- Add in the unwhipped whipping cream and beat until stiff.
- Chill for a minimum of 1 hour before serving.
I had some trouble finding sweetened condensed chocolate milk, but I finally did! I made this and it is easy to make. More importantly, it is creamy and delicious. A definite keeper!