Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I saw this recipe on the LiveJournal Food pR0N community. (http://community.livejournal.com/food_porn) It looks ridiculously easy, yet it looks like it could work. I think I'm going to give this a shot next week.
- 5 granny smith apples
- 1 (1 lb) box yellow cake mix (half of it, actually)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place them in dish.
- Sprinkle all the cake mix over the apples.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the cake mix. Drizzle the butter on top and bake for 30-35 minutes.