1/4 Photos of Ricotta Tomato Bread Bread Machine or Oven Baked
This is a pretty reddish orange colored bread. Sweet and tasty. You can use store bought sun dried tomatoes in oil with herbs and garlic which gives the bread lots of flavor and a wonderful aroma. Leftovers makes great toast, croutons a savory bread pudding, grilled and brushed with garlic oil.
My Private Note
1 1/2 p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all of the ingredients into the bread machine except the yeast. Pour the yeast into the yeast compartment (or follow the specific directions for your bread machine).
- 2Bake the bread on the basic cycle.
- 3Alternate method:.
- 4Or set cycle for dough setting remove, shape and place on lightly oil pan let rise 1 hour covered with plastic wrap.
- 5Brush top with an egg and water glaze sprinkle with rice flour or sea salt and bake at 350 degree 35-40 minutes till when tapped on has a hollow sound.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Tomato Bread Bread Machine or Oven Baked
Serving Size: 1 (72 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 232.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g