Colby's Mom's Note:
This recipe combines ricotta and Parmesan cheese with Stouffers Spinach Souffle, to keep prep time minimal. It's all baked up in a flaky piecrust for deliciously light fare on a warm summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) package stouffer frozen spinach souffle
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- toasted breadcrumbs, for topping,if desired
- 1Arrange oven rack on lowest rack.
- 2Place a cookie sheet on rack.
- 3Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 4Start to prepare Stouffer's frozen spinach souffle according to package directions for the microwave except microwave only 5 minutes, until edges begin to puff and center is defrosted.
- 5Combine souffle, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in large bowl until well mixed.
- 6Pour into pie shell, spreading top evenly with a rubber spatula.
- 7Place pie on the cookie sheet and bake 32-24 minutes until crust is brown and filling is puffed (center may not puff, but that's okay).
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ricotta Souffle Pie
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.3
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.8 mg
- Sodium 743.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 16.9 g