Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 12 mins
Cook 34 mins
This recipe combines ricotta and Parmesan cheese with Stouffers Spinach Souffle, to keep prep time minimal. It's all baked up in a flaky piecrust for deliciously light fare on a warm summer day.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagestouffer frozen spinach souffle
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- toasted breadcrumbs, for topping,if desired
- Arrange oven rack on lowest rack.
- Place a cookie sheet on rack.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Start to prepare Stouffer's frozen spinach souffle according to package directions for the microwave except microwave only 5 minutes, until edges begin to puff and center is defrosted.
- Combine souffle, ricotta, Parmesan, garlic, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in large bowl until well mixed.
- Pour into pie shell, spreading top evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Place pie on the cookie sheet and bake 32-24 minutes until crust is brown and filling is puffed (center may not puff, but that's okay).
There isn't anything correct with this recipe. What a big flop. I should have figured this out before I spent all the time for nothing.