Recipe by MARIA MAC *
Very moist muffins. My family loves these.
Top Review by Nikoma
I found this recipe on a B&B site not to long ago and made a half batch with some leftover pineapple. Light, fluffy and good flavor. Used low fat ricotta and yogurt for the Sour Cream. Very pleasant breakfast treats.
- 1 egg
- vegetable oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 1/2 cup measuring cup place the egg and add enough oil to make 1/2 cup.
- In a large bowl combine the Ricotta cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Add pineapple.
- In a smaller bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- Add to the wet ingredients and blend gently. Fill 12 well-greased muffins cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes.