Recipe by Richard Jones
This is a nice little meal that you can eat with anything you like.I really like this recipe cause it taste nice. This recipe came from the top of my head.
- 250 g cooked skinned potatoes
- 12 g margarine or 12 g butter
- 1 teaspoon mace
- pepper, as you like
- 1 dash curry powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the potatoes in hot water or the oven.
- melt the butter in the wock.
- cut up the potatoe and put them in the wock and simmer in the marg or butter for at least 30 secconds.
- once nice and hot sprinkle some maceor curry powder on.
- heat up then sprinkle on salt and prpper.
- Serve as you like.