Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
As the name indicates, a rich, flavorful stock.
Make and share this Rich Turkey Stock recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 -3 turkey neck
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 2 cloves garlic, flattened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crumbled dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crumbled dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 8 peppercorns
- 8 whole coriander seeds
- 1 bay leaf
- 4 whole cloves
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add turkey neck (s) and onion.
- Cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover partially, and simmer until reduced to one quart liquid (about 1-3/4 hours).