Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
There’s a surprise layer of chocolate that waits for you at the bottom of this delicious drink. From Cappuccino Espresso the Book of Beverages by Christie and Thomas Katona.
- chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 ounce raspberry flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce creme de cacao syrup or 1⁄2 ounce Creme de Cacao
- 2 shots espresso
- steamed and foamed half-and-half
- chocolate curls (optional)
- fresh raspberry (optional)
- Coat the bottom of a 12-ounce cup with ice cream topping to taste.
- Add syrups and espresso.
- Fill cup with steamed half-and-half and top with foamed half-and-half.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and/or raspberries.
- Serve immediately.