1 hr 8 mins
Most of the time I bake with healthy, natural ingredients and sugars. Not for this. Delicious and perfect to satisfy those who (a) love peanut butter or (b) love candy or (c) love both. I'm of the "c" category. Cooking time is cooling time.
My Private Note
8x8 or ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, place sifted icing sugar.
- 3In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine. Add brown sugar and non-dairy milk, stirring well.
- 4Bring mixture to a boil on medium-high. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- 5After two minutes, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- 6Pour peanut butter mixture over icing sugar, stirring until well combined.
- 7Pour fudge into prepared pan, and refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- 8This freezes well.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rich Peanut Butter Fudge (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 6.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: